My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
You’re a girl who like wearing flip flops and drinking wine. Let’s buy this Im a flip flops and wine kinda shirt, it’s a great shirt for you. In fact, drinking wine is good for your mind, body and soul. It’s the one thing most everyone can agree on. Have you ever met a person who doesn’t enjoy drinking wine? No, seriously, have you? I’ll wait because I already know what your answer is going to be. It will never break your heart. Unlike the shady characters who plague your life, wine will never intentionally hurt your feelings. This lovely beverage is there to lift you up when you’re feeling down and help you back up when you’ve drowned yourself in all its glory.
Click to buy this shirt now: Im a flip flops and wine kinda shirt
Homepage: Noclaws.com
Click to buy this shirt now: Im a flip flops and wine kinda shirt
Homepage: Noclaws.com
Comments