My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Your dad is a soilder and you love him very much. This Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love shirt is a nice shirt for you. “There were times I disappointed my father, and I always felt bad about it. Yet, he was never harsh or punitive. I can’t remember ever getting a spanking, but I can sure remember getting a few looks that would shape me up. If I disobeyed him, he made sure I understood that it had better never happen again. When I was a teenager, I remember going out with a boy he disapproved of. He told me I could not go out with him again. I was sad because I liked the boy. So after a football game I secretly met him at an ice cream shoppe, instead of meeting my dad at the designated pick up point. Daddy found me, came in and quietly took me out of the place in front of all my peers. It was humiliating, but I never met with that boy again. I knew my father did it because he loved me. He always made sure I understood that part. Be sure to discipline with love and plenty of follow-up.”
Click to buy this shirt now: Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love shirt
Homepage: Noclaws.com

Comments