My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Review trending "I’m not always an asshole and just kidding go fuck yourself shirt, long sleeved, tank top"
I’m not always an asshole and just kidding go fuck yourself shirt is a cool shirt that you should have. You don’t have to treat well with a bad person. ” My personality changes based on who I deal with to accommodate the situation and to get what I want. Should read “48 Laws of Power”. The first chapter would say that being nice is not nice at all. The first person who always die or get fired, cheated, taken advantage of – are the ones with consistent personality (predictability) rather than what we expect of either being nice or asshole at the polar opposite of a spectrum. Be like water my friend. “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”
Click to buy this shirt now: I’m not always an asshole and just kidding go fuck yourself shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: I’m not always an asshole and just kidding go fuck yourself shirt
Homepage: Noclaws.com

Comments