My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
You are a big fan of baseball. You play baseball many time more than do homework. This Less homework more baseball shirt is for you. “When you play, you clench your fists and gnash your teeth through the desperation because in the moment you or someone on your team comes through, you feel an elation immeasurable. When you make that perfect pitch and know you can walk off the mound to the dugout because there’s no way the hitter’s touching that curveball. There’s no feeling like the reverberation in your arms as the bat hits the ball and you know, you just know, that you won this time. It’s a sport that transcends time. Go back 50 years and you’ll see a father and son in the backyard, listening to the radio, playing catch after dinner just before the sun sets, trying to hold on to those last rays of summer light before you have to go in. My father and his father played catch in the backyard. My father and I played catch in the backyard. If I ever have kids, I will play catch with them in our backyard.”
Click to buy this shirt now: Less homework more baseball shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Less homework more baseball shirt
Homepage: Noclaws.com

Comments