My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Your dad love fishing, let’s buy this Fisherman #1 Dad fishing daddy shirt for him. “I learn a lot from go to fishing with my dad. “Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after,” Henry Thoreau supposedly said. Sometime in the middle of my first morning, with the putt-putt of the motor echoing off the rocky shoreline, I understood what he meant. Ahead of us, in the overcast distance, bobbing on the water, I thought I saw the dark outline of a loon. As we got closer, the head grew larger, the wake wider. “Caribou,” Doug said, steering us toward the beige animal, whose large ears and dark muzzle protruded above the water as it tried to paddle away from our noisy approach. “We see one of them maybe every four or five years,” Doug said as we got close enough to touch it. He added, “That one there is Red Wine—that’s the name of that particular herd. There’re only about 20 left in this southern section of Labrador.” We circled the caribou, photographed it, then left it to its peaceful navigation. I had set out only to catch fish; by the time I returned to the dock for lunch with some incoming fellow fishermen, I had caught something else: wonder.”
Click to buy this shirt now: Fisherman #1 Dad fishing daddy shirt
Homepage: Noclaws.com
Click to buy this shirt now: Fisherman #1 Dad fishing daddy shirt
Homepage: Noclaws.com
Comments