My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Do you know Baby Shark song? Let’s take this Forget mama bear i’m mama shark do do do do do shirt, it’s a cute shirt. “Baby Shark” is a children’s song about a family of sharks. While the song is designated for children, it has also been known to be popular among adults due to its addictive and upbeat music, simple and fun lyrics, as well as entertaining dance moves. Many variations have existed, but it was popularized by one produced by Pinkfong, an education brand under South Korean media startup SmartStudy, titled “Baby Shark released in 2014 became a viral video in Indonesia. This version has since spread to many other countries, particularly in Southeast Asia. As of July 2018, the Korean version of the “Baby Shark” song has received over 1.5 billion views worldwide, making it the 40th most viewed video on YouTube, and the mobile app is among the top 10 most downloaded in the family apps category in South Korea, Bangladesh, Singapore, Hong Kong and Indonesia.
Click to buy this shirt now: Forget mama bear i’m mama shark do do do do do shirt
See more shirt at: medium.com - plurk.com - reddit.com - scoop.it
Click to buy this shirt now: Forget mama bear i’m mama shark do do do do do shirt
See more shirt at: medium.com - plurk.com - reddit.com - scoop.it


Comments