My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
You should respect firemen, police and doctor because one day, they are people who save your life. Let’s buy this These hands may one save your life shirt, it’s a nice shirt that you should have. “I admire these people for always being there when they are needed, no matter what. They will come when they are called, not because they’re paid to do it, but because they genuinely want to help those in need. These people deserve to be respected for all that they do. It breaks my heart to see people disrespect a police officer or firefighter. It also makes me mad, because they do so much for us and yet people act like police officers and firefighters are the bad guys. I think police officers and firefighters deserve more respect than they receive. They risk so much every day in order to protect the community that we live in.”
Click to buy this shirt now: These hands may one save your life shirt
See more shirt at: medium.com - plurk.com - reddit.com - scoop.it
Click to buy this shirt now: These hands may one save your life shirt
See more shirt at: medium.com - plurk.com - reddit.com - scoop.it


Comments