My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Cocoa Bean House Divided Hershey Pa Football Game shirt is a great shirt for you if you are a big fan of Hershrey.Prior to 1943, Hershey Industrial School (now known as Milton Hershey School) and Hershey High School football players practiced right next to each other, but never had the opportunity to compete. To give the boys some friendly competition, the two schools created the Cocoa Bean Game beginning in 1943. It marked the first time the schools faced each other in football competition, and the tradition has remained for 76 years. One of the first documents created for the Cocoa Bean competition outlines the schools’ vision for the game: “We all hope that … the game will result, not in bitter rivalry, but in friendly competition, and that this will be the first of annual contests on the gridiron between the high schools of our community.” The tradition is woven into Milton Hershey School’s history—the school currently has 34 wins, 38 losses, and three ties against Hershey High School. Each year, athletes from both schools are eager to work t1oward the coveted Cocoa Bean trophy, but the sportsmanship between the two teams is evident.
Click to buy this shirt now: Cocoa Bean House Divided Hershey Pa Football Game shirt
See more shirt at: Hocus pocus squad goals shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Cocoa Bean House Divided Hershey Pa Football Game shirt
See more shirt at: Hocus pocus squad goals shirt


Comments