My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Let’s take this Dallas cowboys and vikings it’s in my DNA shirt now if you love Dallas Cowboys and Viking football team. While the fanbase across the Mississippi River celebrates its four Super Bowls, it’s time to give the Vikings credit for their Super Bowl appearances. It takes a lot to lose four Super Bowls. The Vikings and Buffalo Bills are the only teams that can make that claim, but the horned crusaders have the last laugh in that argument. Aside from getting killed in all four appearances during the 1970s, the Vikings haven’t made it back to the big game since losing to the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XI. In fact, that may be where the Vikings had their most glorious Super Bowl moment when Sammy White held on to the football despite being decapitated by Jack Tatum.
Click to buy this shirt now: Dallas cowboys and vikings it’s in my DNA shirt
See more shirt at: Halloween witches with hitches shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Dallas cowboys and vikings it’s in my DNA shirt
See more shirt at: Halloween witches with hitches shirt


Comments