My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Dr Seuss I will love my Steelers here or there shirt is a great shirt that you should have if you are a big fan of The Pittburgh Steelers. After so many years of frustration, the 1970s Steelers began one of the most incredible streaks in sports history when they earned eight consecutive playoff berths, seven AFC Central titles and four AFC championships from 1972 to 1979. The Steelers became the first team to win four Super Bowls and the only team to win back-to-back Super Bowls twice. The team of the decade of the 1970s became the first AFC team to win its division 10 times since the NFL’s 1970 merger. Following the 2006 season, Cowher resigned and was replaced by Mike Tomlin, who in his second season led the team to victory in Super Bowl XLIII. The win marked their sixth championship in franchise history as the Steelers became the first team to win six Super Bowls.
Click to buy this shirt now: Dr Seuss I will love my Steelers here or there shirt
See more shirt at: Taurus will keep it real 100% shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Dr Seuss I will love my Steelers here or there shirt
See more shirt at: Taurus will keep it real 100% shirt


Comments