My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Review trending "I’m A Survivor – What Does Not Destroy Me Makes Me Stronger shirt, long sleeved, tank top"
I’m A Survivor – What Does Not Destroy Me Makes Me Stronger shirt is a pretty shirt that you should have. Let’s buy it to support people who are cancer. “I put on a brave smile when the radiologist told me that I had cancer, a diagnosis he reassuringly stated that less than 15 percent of his patients had a chance of receiving just a week prior when he had done my ultrasound. As he went over my next steps, I held back tears knowing that my life had changed forever. I walked out of the office, tears streaming down my face. I sat in my car wondering who I should call first. It had to be my mom. I asked her if she was sitting down, and her voice immediately changed tone. I said, “I have cancer,” for the first time in my life. I couldn’t believe the words that were escaping my mouth, but my mom, being the strong-willed woman that she is, reassured me that we were going to get through it.”
Click to buy this shirt now: I’m A Survivor – What Does Not Destroy Me Makes Me Stronger shirt
See more shirt at: Medium.com
Click to buy this shirt now: I’m A Survivor – What Does Not Destroy Me Makes Me Stronger shirt
See more shirt at: Medium.com


Comments