My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
You love watching Harry Potter and you love Pittsburgh Steelers, let’s take this Pittsburgh Steelers Deathly Hallows Always shirt, it’s a great shirt that you should have. Pittsburgh’s success in the 1970s was the antithesis of the Steelers’ experiences in their early years. The Pittsburgh eleven won only 22 games its first seven seasons. Rooney, seeking a way to make ends meet, often took his team from Forbes Field to such neutral cities as Johnstown and Latrobe in Pennsylvania, Youngstown, Louisville and New Orleans so as to avoid competition with baseball and college football in Pittsburgh. Through it all, Rooney never wavered in his determination to make pro football successful in his city. From 1957 to 1963, the Steelers, coached by Buddy Parker and with quarterback Bobby Layne, defensive tackle Ernie Stautner and running back John Henry Johnson playing key roles, were legitimate divisional championship contenders. But the “dynasty years” that coincided with the move to the AFC at the time of AFL-NFL merger, forever brightening Pittsburgh Steelers history, were still a decade away.
Click to buy this shirt now: Pittsburgh Steelers Deathly Hallows Always shirt
See more shirt at: Pittsburgh Steelers and Vikings it’s in my DNA shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Pittsburgh Steelers Deathly Hallows Always shirt
See more shirt at: Pittsburgh Steelers and Vikings it’s in my DNA shirt


Comments