My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Tiny horror class shirt is a cute shirt that you should have. Why do people love horror movie? For the same reason people like to jump out of planes, off mountains, do mind-altering drugs, or any other thing that brings you to the edge of death. It is a visceral experience that can move you to tears, or the fright of your life. Aristotle once said that people watch a horrific tragic play in order to experience Catharsis, or the purging of emotion. Unlike jumping out of a plane, you can watch a horror movie from the comfort of your own seat, and still feel a tangible visceral response. It’s like the feeling of jumping out of a plane, without actually having to jump out of a plane. Secretly, or not so secretly, we all want to be scared. It makes us feel more alive. That’s why reality television is so popular. It’s rubbernecking. We all want to see the train wreck, but few of us want to be in it.
Click to buy this shirt now: Tiny horror class shirt
See more shirt at: Dallas cowboy and Packer it’s in my DNA shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Tiny horror class shirt
See more shirt at: Dallas cowboy and Packer it’s in my DNA shirt

Comments