My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
TRUMP PROTEST 2020 YEARS IN JAIL shirt is a trending shirt that you should have. Petrohilos is one of nearly 60 people facing felony and misdemeanor charges for participating in a protest march on the day of Donald Trump’s inauguration last January. (Petrohilos didn’t attend the march, but has been charged based on his participation in an organizing meeting.) In all, 234 people, including activists, journalists, medics and legal observers, were arrested during the protest and charged with felony inciting to riot, rioting, conspiracy to riot, destruction of property and assault on a police officer, which together carry sentences of at least 50 years in prison. Twenty of the people arrested pleaded guilty to lesser charges, and another 20 had their charges dismissed. In December, just days before Christmas, a jury found six of the defendants not guilty. In a hearing last Thursday, the prosecution dropped all charges against 129 of the defendants, leaving 59 remaining defendants to stand trial, including one journalist.
Click to buy this shirt now: Trump protest 2020 years in jail T-shirt
See more shirt at: Medium.com - Reddit.com
Click to buy this shirt now: Trump protest 2020 years in jail T-shirt
See more shirt at: Medium.com - Reddit.com


Comments