My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Black Men Don’t Cheat shirt is a great shirt that you should have. “Every woman I know has called me over the weekend saying can you believe what Kevin Hart did, and can you believe he cheated while his wife was pregnant. It has been an onslaught of Jay z did this, Carmelo Anthony did that, my friend’s man tried to hit on me, and basically everything in between. I have listened to countless hours about how all the men today are dogs and even the good ones just haven’t been caught yet. So, once and for all, I think its time to dig up some facts and answer the question; do all men ( especially black men ) cheat? Should women just give up on all of us and realize that men are not monogamous creatures and give them a permanent hall pass? Also is it only men ? Seeing myself as a young, good black professional man, I don’t think I have to take all the harassment by women in my life every time another celebrity gets caught cheating.”
Click to buy this shirt now: Black Men Don’t Cheat shirt
See more shirt at: Mary Sanderson Hocus Pocus I Smell Children Halloween shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Black Men Don’t Cheat shirt
See more shirt at: Mary Sanderson Hocus Pocus I Smell Children Halloween shirt


Comments