My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Review trending "I was going to be a Trump Voter for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt, long sleeved, tank top"
Do you like Trump? You don’t have to answer this question, just buy this I was going to be a Trump Voter for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt and everyone know you do or do not. “I do not like Donald Trump. There are many valid criticisms of him, which I could list among my own. But the main problem I personally have with him is his pathological dishonesty. The recent New Yorker article featuring the story of Art of the Deal co-author, Tony Schwartz, pretty much sums it up. I truly don’t know whether Trump knows the difference between reality and his narcissistic fantasy. Literally nothing that leaves his mouth is entirely true. Sometimes his words are gross exaggeration, or what he calls “truthful hyperbole” (Tony Schwartz actually coined the term to soften Trump’s image in writing the book), other times utter fabrication. But almost never truth. He goes through life like the star of a reality TV show who has lost his bearing, teetering on the edge between the show and life. Such people have no place in my life and certainly no place in the White House.
Click to buy this shirt now: I was going to be a Trump Voter for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt
See more shirt at: Shut the fuck up Carolina Panthers lips shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: I was going to be a Trump Voter for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt
See more shirt at: Shut the fuck up Carolina Panthers lips shirt


Comments