My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Just A Woman Who Love Elephants And Has Tattoos shirt is a pretty shirt that you should have. Why do you love elephans? These animals are known to be incredibly intelligent, which makes me even more in awe of them. They’re even known to be one of the most intelligent creatures on the earth! This elephant is painting, with his trunk? And he’s drawing a better elephant than I could. Elephants are unlike any animal I’ve ever seen, with their trunk, their tusks, and their massive size. They are most closely related to the extinct mammoth, which makes sense as to why elephants are so unique. Just the fact that we have such a bizarre looking creature on this earth is interesting enough, never mind all the other awesome things about them.
See another shirt: Colin Believe In Some Thing Even If It Means Sacrificing Everything shirt
See more shirt at: Gearbubble.com - Bonfire.com - Flickr.com - Printest.com
See another shirt: Colin Believe In Some Thing Even If It Means Sacrificing Everything shirt
See more shirt at: Gearbubble.com - Bonfire.com - Flickr.com - Printest.com
Comments