My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
You are a big fan of Green Bay Packers, let’s take this Shut the fuck up Green Bay Packers lips shirt now, it’s a cool shirt for you. Let’s me tell you some facts about Packers. Green Bay, with a population of 101,000, is by far the smallest city to have an NFL team, although it is part of a metropolitan area of around 280,000 residents. The Packers have won a record 12 league championships, nine before the Super Bowl began. The Packers have arguably the most distinctive fans in the league, whose trademark hat is a giant foam piece of cheese, giving them the name “cheesheads”. The Packers have won the Super Bowl three times, including the first two that were played. The most famous coach in NFL history, Vince Lombardi, won five NFL championships with the Packers and the Super Bowl trophy is named after him. The most memorable game Green Bay played was not the Super Bowl but the championship game against the Dallas Cowboys at the Packers’ Lambeau Field on New Years Eve, 1967. That game became known as the ‘Ice Bowl’ because it was played in minus 25 Celsius (-15 Fahrenheit) temperatures. Quarterback Bart Starr won the game, running in a sneaky lastgasp touchdown.
Click to buy this shirt now: Shut the fuck up Green Bay Packers lips shirt
See more shirt at: I’m not yelling I’m a Kentucky girl we just talk loud shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Shut the fuck up Green Bay Packers lips shirt
See more shirt at: I’m not yelling I’m a Kentucky girl we just talk loud shirt


Comments