My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
If you love Snoopy, let’s take this Snoopy Let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt, it’s a cute shirt that you should have. Snoopy, the wildly creative and narcissistic pup from the Peanuts comic strip, is having a big week. First he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, where he joins his creator, Charles Schulz, and on Friday, The Peanuts Movie opens in wide release. The pup has enjoyed a lengthy career in ink and on screen for plenty of TV specials, and now a feature film. But Snoopy’s legacy lives on in plenty of under-the-radar ways as well. Here are some facts about Snoopy. Snoopy was inspired by the Schulz’ family dog named Spike. The cartoon dog didn’t verbalize his thoughts until two years after he first appeared in the strip. In 2009, Google featured Snoopy and Woodstock in its doodle. In 2001, Snoopy made it onto a stamp, in character, as the World War I Flying Ace. Snoopy loaned his name to the lunar module for the Apollo 10. Snoopy has at least six cousins: Spike, Belle, Marbles, Olaf and Andy.
Click to buy this shirt now: Snoopy Let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt
See more shirt at: Snoopy and Woodstock You are my sunshine sunflower shirt
Click to buy this shirt now: Snoopy Let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt
See more shirt at: Snoopy and Woodstock You are my sunshine sunflower shirt


Comments