My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Shoot I was in the Rip XXXTenaction 1998 – 2018 shirt I was probably about 50 ft from Tom Brady and his dad Tom Brady was about five years old and I was 88 years old when that happened at Candlestick Park God I remember that play absolutely like it was yesterday. I was in Mexico City on business listening to the game being broadcasted in Spanish.That didn’t diminish the greatness of The Catch God Speed Dwight Clark, God Speed That was one of the greatest plays I’ve ever seen in my life how old was I wish I was born in 1973 so hold 7 or 7 or 8 years old I remember seeing that game on.
Rip XXXTenaction 1998 – 2018 shirt, tank top and ladies shirt

Ladies Shirt

Tank Top
Rip XXXTenaction 1998 – 2018 shirt, hoodie and sweater
Drew Binsky, thanks lots for sharing this. I’m a Malawian born & grew up in Malawi until the age of 28, but I never knew about this place, I’ve been passing thousands of time the Rip XXXTenaction 1998 – 2018 shirtwhere this ‘hotel’ is located on my way to Lake Malawi Salima, but I didn’t know about this. When I visit home next year, I’ll try my best to visit the place. Thanks for the exposure you’ve been making about my country. Where is his hotel? I can put you in touch with a couple of media organizations in Malawi who can try and identify his family and their contacts and you move it forward from there. I have reliable, responsible media contacts but you would have to talk them. I could do the introductions.

Hoodie

Sweater
Comments