My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
What a miserable life. Never being allowed to be yourself or have an independent thought. No amount of fame and fortune is worth being reduced to nothing more than tabloid fodder Days of the Precious Nightmares before Christmas shirt and Queen have all gone. It’s time for the British to do away with Royalty.No more Kings and Queens and their Titles. Queen Elizabeth should understand that the people of Ireland, Scotland, and many citizens of England do not want another Royal on the throne again.T he days of Kings and Queens are over, as it is there are many poor in England. Try to better them instead of keeping the Royals and their so-called tradition, now they are marrying commoner and divorcees and with no Royal blood, so why this farce stop it. I remember a day when you dressed up to go to the store, now no one cares, now they wear curls and pajamas, so sad, It would be nice if we got back to that.
Precious Nightmares before Christmas shirt, ladies shirt and tank top

ladies shirt

tank top
Love British history and their traditions and culture. Just as other cultures they have their own rigid and conservative parameters within which they must operate I’d say they are very good role models nonetheless. My brother in law made the black clutch bag Princess Diana had when she was wearing the Precious Nightmares before Christmas shirt cocktail dress, we’re very proud of that, he worked for a company called Rayne who made bags and shoes for the Royals on occasion. Love the queen.she has style and class. a real lady will always strive to stand out from the masses. never be mediocre! Deep down, I believe the Royals are just like the rest of us; terminal meat puppets riding a dustball round a giant nuclear oven on a collision course with the Andromeda galaxy.

sweater

hoodie
Comments