My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Very true as long as I was doing everything they wanted I was a great human but as soon as I didn’t fit into wat they wanted me to do, I became the Autism I see your true color and that’s why I love you shirt person. Thank god for showing me the real faces of those people whom I trusted a lot. So true when you don’t fit into what they wanted you too. They needed an excuse to get rid and I gave them one. Sad but true when you realise that you never meant anything to that person. Everything they ever said and done was a sham. Sad,but it’s true! As long as you do everything the way they want life is good. The minute that you stop,they find someone else to control.
Autism I see your true color and that’s why I love you shirt, tank top and ladies shirt

Tank Top

Ladies shirt
Autism I see your true color and that’s why I love you shirt, hoodie and sweater
Sad but, very true! Exspecially when I was needed from my own family and I do the Autism I see your true color and that’s why I love you shirt thing for the right reasons. Now they don’t even talk to me because I am not needed. No loss on my part. I live, love my life You are always beneifitual, to whom ever you were beneifitual before. Trust in God, and be blessed. He always is waiting for your return. Only His plan will make you Happy, ask Him for that and stand and believe. Your not forgotten True my husband showed his true colors when he found a young woman she left him when hr losy everything and i stayef with everything them he waited to come back.

Hoodie

Sweater
Comments