My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
I know I’m probably in the minority but I can’t wait for fall. Hate the Snoopy snitch permit party shirt and humidity and bugs I hate that this year has gone so fast I mean it’s July already tomorrow ugh life is going too fast when you’re a kid you hope it does when you’re old you hope it doesn’t I enjoyed June. There may have been rain, but it brought pretty flowers. I got physical therapy this month too. Looking forward to July. The hot weather feels good on my Arthritis. remember when all the months were fun and special. No one hated a month, why so much hatred? Life is good enjoy it. A little sad to say goodbye? 3 out of 4 of my grandbabies are born in June, with my newest on June 28th. It’s been a great month.
Snoopy snitch permit party shirt, tank top and ladies shirt

Tank Top

Ladies Shirt
Snoopy snitch permit party shirt, hoodie and sweater
Am I the only one who finds it odd that summer officially starts when the Snoopy snitch permit party shirtstart getting shorter? Shouldn’t today be the middle of summer Who cares exactly what time it starts it starts when the kids get out of school for the summer break and you have the grandkids over for hot dogs snow cones oops snowballs and lots of other school days fun that’s when summer starts I’ve always Loved summer! But here in the Keys it gets pretty miserable working in the humidity! I see my brother Rob in SoCal had temps nearly 120 degrees today! I guess I won’t complain too loudly Before you know it ,summer will be over, and hoping Xmas will come and everyone will be mad , when the summer ends everyone will be hoping is spring ! Whatever the season is will have to take it weather we like it or not! Hooray.

Sweatrer

Hoodie
Comments