My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
Tracy King-Bennett teachers don’t work 176 days per year, they are PAID for 176 days per year. They WORK near 300 days per year including weekends and overtime for which they are not paid. They do not have a job where they can show up when the Teacher shark doo doo doo shirt day starts and leave when the school day ends. They have meetings and planning and grading and kids asking for help with assignments and emails and professional development we are required to do but usually have to pay for ourselves. Average I probably have a good 3 weeks total spread throughout the year where I’m not working.
Teacher shark doo doo doo shirt, tank top and youth shirt

Tank Top

Youth Shirt
Teacher shark doo doo doo shirt, hoodie and sweater
You should have a pension and lifetime Healthcare working in Healthcare. No one is saying you shouldn’t. It’s not a competition. We all have things that make us tired from our jobs. The point is, despite all the Teacher shark doo doo doo shirts teachers could complain about, we feel greatful and satisfied when we see the results from all of that work. Have some compassion and empathy instead of calling it a “whoa is me attitude” cause most of the time, the attitudes are far from that. Most of the time we are pointing out to people like you how involved teaching is and how it’s not just 176 days a year It’s tiring to listen to teachers tell everyone how hard they work, how little they’re paid and how important they are. In NYC, they work less than 8 months of the year, their salaries are NOT so little and their pensions are BIG…and if they were so good at their jobs, our schools would be stronger.

Sweater

Hoodie
Comments