My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
They The veteran the myth the ledgend shirt work less hours that most other professions. They have a choice to be paid year round of just while they are working. Two months off is a pretty good deal. They could be working during that time. Do you think they get paid extra for Parent Teacher Confrences School plays Meetings Extra training Writing lesson plans Getting rooms ready Grading papers I’m the daughter of a teacher, Ive seen first hand the time my mother puts into her work and students. Plus I know what little pay and thanks she gets.
The veteran the myth the ledgend shirt, tank top and ladies shirt

Ladies

Tank Top
For those of you that don’t think teachers work hard, volunteer in a classroom for a week any classroom, anywhere for one week When teachers ask for classroom supplies for their Teacher Appreciation gift, and holiday gift, when teachers set back Why shouldn’t teachers be able to make a high salary They have a four year degree, just like an accountant or engineer no one complains when those people make six figures and many also have Master’s degrees. I am not a teacher but I know many There is no wonder our education system is failing. We have a culture of disrespect and even lower regard for educators. Many comments demonstrate how undervalued educators are in this country. Educators are the The veteran the myth the ledgend shirt of your learning and the foundatio.
The veteran the myth the ledgend shirt, hoodie and sweater

Hoodie

Sweater
Comments