My daughters just lost their Grandpa on December . My oldest was with her Grandparents the Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt her Grandpa passed away. They were going to do their annual decorating of the Christmas tree-something they had done for years. His last words, before the ambulance took him were, “I love you Kid!” He died on th e way to the hosp ital. We had just lost my sister in law his daughter 10 days prior. But I know, without a shadow of doubt, they watch over us each and every day My son lives for his papa. He babysits him and when I go to work I tell him I’ll miss him and he says “Ok goodbye I will have fun with Papa. Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, tank top and ladies shirt Tank Top Ladies Shirt Life is just better when I’m with my Grandkids shirt, hoodie and sweater my grandpa and i were always close. since my parents worked a lot when i was younger my grandparents looked after me. when my g...
You think that’s crazy? Some idiot found in a Wal-Mart parking lot today. The Weed lips shirt tried to give the money to a police officer parked in front of the store, but the officer thought it was a prank, and wouldn’t accept it. So this idiot went inside the store and bought himself a phone with the money. This is where it gets hilarious. The idiot kept tapping on See More If you’re cooking and something catches on fire put the lid on the pan. If it doesn’t have a lid use baking soda. Never water it will make everything splash. I surely need prayers my words just come out can’t hold them back just can’t stop them I really get tired of feeling like everyone is taking advantage of me.
Weed lips shirt, tank top ladies shirt

Tank Top

ladies Shirt
Weed lips shirt, hoodie and sweater
Just spent the day with Joyce at the Weed lips shirt conference.Awesome teaching.There will never be anyone I love learning from and hearing the word from than Joyce. Candy – It’s awesome to know you can relate so well to Joyce and are receiving hope and healing. We praise God for allowing us to speak into your life! Keep seeking God, He has all your answers Joyce is a remarkable women her books and videos have helped me a lot. Can I ask a couple favors would you say a prayer for two people that mean a lot to me my son who is going to the doctors soon pray that they find out why he is hurting so much {body wise } his name is Jim and the other person is a friend his name is Al he found out a couple days ago he has cancer . Please say a Prayer for them it will be greatly appreciated.

Hoodie

Swearter
Comments